Patient safety is a top priority in any hospital. Failure to identify patients correctly leads to patients being given incorrect treatment, surgical procedure or medication causing medical complications or even death with serious consequences.
Syndicate's ultimoID MED Wristbands offer secure patient identification with information printed onto the wristband direct from the Hospital's patient admission system. The use of Barcodes enhances safety by ensuring that each patient is administered the correct drugs and treatment and that all treatment, lab samples and blood units are accurately recorded, tracked and monitored at all stages.
Syndicate's ultimoID MED Wristbands have been designed keeping patient safety in mind and help in:
- Reducing Insurance costs & patient bed days
- Accurate tracking of patient blood & lab samples across the hospital
- Reduces possibility of making errors by helping nurses & doctors accurately administer and track treatment
- Easy scanning of wristbands reduces time spent by nursing staff in matching patients with prescribed medication and gives them enhanced confidence
View Product Details
Syndicate's ultimoID LITE direct thermal wristbands are used for Patient Identification in the healthcare sector and for Revenue & Crowd control in Amusement & Leisure sectors. These are used where ever a secure and visual means of identification is needed like Admission Control, Age Verification, VIP Access, Group Identification, Crowd Management, Security, Event Management, Advertising and Branding.
Syndicate's ultimoID LITE wristbands successfully stand out for their exceptional quality, competitive pricing and versatility. These have a tested 100% scan rate and are non-transferable, tamper evident, stretch and water resistant.
Syndicate caters to the requirements of its large global customers by customizing their barcode wristbands orders. Custom options include linear or 2D barcodes, single barcode, multiple barcodes, serial numbering, logo/ artwork imprinting, and variable data printing.
Syndicate's ultimoID LITE wristbands:
- Improves Admission Safety with positive people Identification
- Print variable data, barcodes and other ticketing related information on demand
- Designed for compatibility with most popular direct thermal printers
- Digitally printed bar codes are crisp and clear for high scanability and tight security
- Bar coding improves operational efficiency while preventing data entry and collection error
- Helps prevent counterfeits and internal theft
View Product Details